Inspiration Course: Lesson 10
Simple Principles to Live By
Energy flows where attention goes.
Though life in our world and the challenges that come up in our individual lives can be infinitely complex, the principles behind what happens are often quite simple.
Once you get clear on your life purpose and life intentions, for instance, you may be surprised at how things begin to make more sense and fall into place much more easily than before. If you try to unravel all the problems in your life and our world, you can spend the rest of your life exploring all of the many facets and strange permutations of everything going on, yet the principles behind much of what is happening are not difficult to understand.
In this lesson, we summarize the basic principles presented in this course and introduce a couple inspiring essays and a powerful video presenting simple techniques for opening to more love and deeper connections. The first essay is titled Simple Keys to a Fuller Life. To read this simple, yet profound eight-page essay, click on the link below:
www.weboflove.org/keystolife - Simple Keys to a Fuller Life
For some principles which can help when we are in a stuck place with someone, the practice of nonviolent communication can be a simple, yet powerful way to break through the barriers we create with each other. In a 10-minute interview with the founder of Nonviolent Communication, Marshall Rosenberg discusses how he transformed some very tense situations with these simple techniques.
www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video... - Nonviolent Communication
The below six-page summary of Nonviolent Communication provides a brief, yet valuable background to help understand how you can use this simple, yet wonderful tool for transforming communication.
Nonviolent communication gives us another simple, yet powerful tool to be an effective agent of change and transformation in our lives and world. One purpose of this course is to provide you with a tool box filled with simple, effective tools you can use to more fully tap into your infinite potential. Below is a comprehensive list of simple principles presented in this and previous lessons of the Inspiration Course which you can use as tools for transformation in your life:
- Every person in the world has a heart.
- Every heart has a place within that wants only to love and be loved.
- It's not what happens to you that matters, it's what you do about it.
Ho'oponopono healing technique
- Your sacred love flows in to me.
- My sacred love flows out to you.
- Develop purpose and intentions for your life.
- Transform fear into acceptance and love.
- Take personal responsibility for your life.
- Avoid secrecy and encourage openness and transparency.
- Transcend polarization, 'good vs. evil' and 'us vs. them' beliefs.
- Join groups and communities to support each other in all this.
- Seeing the Divine in all
- Nurturance of life
- What's Best for All
- Divine Guidance
- Acceptance and Understanding
- Love and Empowerment
- State concrete actions you observe in yourself or the other person.
- State your feelings or guess the other person's feelings about this.
- State the need behind your feeling or guess the other person's need.
- Make a concrete request for action to meet the need identified.
We recommend that you print these simple principles and review them from time to time along with your life purpose and intentions. For a one-page print version of the above, click here. When the complexities of life and the world seem overwhelming or major challenges rise to greet us, we can come back to our life purpose and intentions and to the above simple principles as a means of staying on a clear path to love even in the midst of the greatest storms.
The world is a dangerous place to live,
not because of those who are evil,
but because of those who don't do anything about it.
To Complete Inspiration Course Lesson 10: Click Here