Inspiration Course: Lesson Five
Beyond Life and Death
Page Two of Two
Our future selves are constantly transmitting great ideas to us back through time, but most of us don't believe that's possible and consequently are not alert for it. ~ Vimala Blavatsky
Mellen-Thomas mentions reincarnation in describing his journey, yet he finds himself reincarnating back into this lifetime. Though we don't promote any particular point of view on this subject, we feel that it is important to raise questions and consider this topic with a willingness to use our fluid intelligence. For an intriguing article in the U.K.'s popular newspaper, The Sun, on a five-year old boy who wouldn't rest until he could see his parents from a previous life, click below:
For a second, even more intriguing case reported on both Fox and ABC News, watch below the fascinating five-minute video clip about a boy who knew not only his full name from a previous life when he was shot down as a World War II navy pilot, but also the names of his ship and even shipmates.
What fascinating accounts from these young children! Those who take this course have a wide diversity of beliefs on reincarnation. Some have vivid memories of past lives. Others are skeptical. Some feel that past lives are only relevant to the extent that they affect our present experience.
A paradigm-shifting documentary titled The Afterlife Investigations further explores intriguing cases of possible life after death. In this astounding film, scientists are stunned and baffled as they verify a wide variety of fascinating experiments in which they personally witness and even take part in communication with the other side. Please watch the 16-minute clip of this engaging documentary below.
We do not promote any particular beliefs, yet we welcome constructive dialogue and sharing of experiences on engaging topics like this. We do feel that the present moment – the eternal sacred now – is the most important place to focus our attention and intention, yet past experiences and future concerns most certainly can have an impact on the here and now.
Many have found that the rigid segmentation of time so prevalent in the old paradigm does not resonate with their experience of reality. Time may be much more fluid than we are raised to believe. Some have found it very powerful to breathe sacred love with themselves in the past and future.
Consider closing your eyes and imagining yourself at a particularly difficult time in the past. Once you have that difficult memory clear, connect with that past self that is you. When you can feel a connection, breathe sacred love in and out with that past aspect of yourself. Allow the sacred love you breathe now to envelope your past self and shift the difficult energy around the experience. Take a moment now to stop reading and explore this possibility.
Now imagine yourself at a time in the future when you might want some support. Breathe love to that future self. Some involved with this course have been doing this for years, so that any time they go through challenging experiences, they have only to breathe and open their hearts to feel all of the love and support being sent to them by their past selves from the many times in the past when they sent love to that future self. Take a moment now to breathe sacred love with your future self.
Expanding that further, you can breathe sacred love with all of your past and future selves, whether or not you believe in reincarnation. In doing this, you can literally change the energy around your past and future selves, thus transforming your experience of past and future events.
When you've had some practice with this, you can explore breathing sacred love with the past and future selves of all beings in the universe. It's a radical idea, yet a practice which can literally transform your life and our world. You may discover that time is much more fluid than you previously imagined possible.
We encourage you to spend some time today and in the days and weeks ahead playing with the idea of connecting with your past and future selves in this way. Consider also that in addition to breathing sacred love, you can use the transformative ho'oponopono technique (I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you) to heal any wounds from the past or future.
Once we allow ourselves to step outside of old, rigid beliefs, infinite new possibilities arise. We can choose now to open ourselves to the infinite ways in which we can love and support ourselves and all around us.
To close this lesson, enjoy the below short flash presentation diving into the mysteries of life.
http://www.peterrussell.com/What/index.php - What is Real?
Have we forgotten that we always have choice over how we perceive the world? Have we forgotten that we always have choice over how we create our experience of reality? ~ Peter Russell
Image by Teka Luttrell of soulconnection.net
Take Action: Suggested Activities to Be the Change
- What does death mean to you? Is there a part of you that harbors fear or avoids death? Explore the possibility that death can be a powerful portal and a potent teacher in your life.
- What are your views on reincarnation? Open to the possibility of past and future aspects or incarnations of yourself. Consider communicating with them and even asking for guidance. You can also offer love and guidance, and breathe sacred love with your past and future selves.
- What is your relationship with your ancestors? How do they affect you? Are there places you would like to heal around this? Open to heart connection with anyone you know who has died. Do the same with any spirits or non-embodied spiritual guides who may be assisting in your spiritual development. Take a moment now to breathe sacred love and gratitude with them and with your ancestors.
- If you were to die right now and go through a life review like Dannion Brinkley, where you had to relive all emotions you caused in those around you, what would be there? Take some time now to put on some beautiful music and ask for spiritual guidance as you close your eyes, dive within, and create your own near-death experience with full life review.
- Notice how much of your understanding of life is based on the physical world around you. Are you open to the possibility that, as Einstein postulated, all matter is actually a form of energy? Rather than focusing on the words spoken and what your eyes see, play with feeling the energy of every person you meet and feeling the underlying energetics of your interactions.
- As you pass people casually on the street or in a store, play with sending a "psychic hello," where you simply think and feel a hello and send it to a person without any words or movement. Notice if you feel any response as you do. Close your eyes and send a psychic hello right now to a friend or family member who lives far away. Again open your heart and notice if you feel any energetic response. Breathe some sacred love with them afterward.
For Those Who Want More
https://www.weboflove.org/nde/near... - Near-Death Experience Resources
Links to several incredibly rich and inspiring stories and documentaries on fascinating near-death experiences. These are some of the best, most moving stories outside of those included in this lesson.
http://www.iands.org - The International Association of Near-Death Studies
The International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) is the first organization in the world devoted exclusively to the study of Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) and Near-Death-Like experiences. Based on scientific and scholarly research, IANDS is the most trusted source for researchers, experiencers, professional care providers, clergy and seekers of greater meaning.
http://www.near-death.com - Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife
A comprehensive resource to various aspects of near-death experiences. Quickly find what you're looking for on this fascinating topic.
http://www.amazon.com/Journey... - Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD
Michael Newton, a certified Master Hypnotherapist, initially set out to debunk claims of reincarnation. He ended up becoming the premiere expert on life between lives, i.e. what happens from the moment of death until the time of rebirth. This book gives fascinating verbatim transcripts of dozens of people's journeys exploring their time between lives. Don't miss this highly intriguing and incredibly inspiring book which gives a peek to what is possible beyond the veil. 12-page summary avialable here.
http://www.dannion.com - Dannion Brinkley website
"After my near death experience ... I returned from the Heavens with exceptional gifts, and more than one hundred visions of the future. In dedication to the mission given to me ... I have spent the past 30 some years in service to humanity. With over 18,000 hours as a hospice volunteer, through three best selling books, thousands of lectures worldwide along with countless television and radio shows, I have done my best to spread the good news: there is no such thing as death!"
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Gifts... - Final Gifts by Callanan and Kelley
This beautifully written book by two caring hospice nurses shares moving, intimate experiences of those they assisted to move through death. It includes the near-miraculous ways in which the dying communicate their needs and even choreograph their own final moments. The "final gifts" are the comfort and enlightenment offered by the dying to those attending them. If you are interested in growing more comfortable with death and dying, don't miss this gem of a book.
Lesson six will explore how we can work both individually and collectively to shift the paradigm towards ever more love and empowerment. Thanks for spending the time with us, and have a most beautiful day filled with love, joy, and meaning.
For Registered Participants, Click Here to Comment on This Lesson
For Self-Directed Participants, Click Here for Lesson Six